3 Months of indie game development, our results and progress!
3 months ago we began working on our rhythm game in Unity. We created this video so that we could share our progress and discuss what we’ve learnt. If you enjoyed this video it would be great to hear your feedback. We are always looking for new ideas and things that we can improve.
Thanks for watching!
The music in this video was created by Callum Ball for our game.
If you enjoyed the video and want to check us out in some other places:
If you enjoyed this video, you might also enjoy some of these videos we were inspired by:
Dani – 6 Months of Learning Game Development in Unity (Progress & Result)
Roman Papush – What I Learned After 1000 Hours of Game Development (Unity in 2019)
Warren Clark – Main Character
Pixel Poem – Monsters/Dungeon
Ansimuz – NPC’s/Backgrounds
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Piggy Neighbor. Family Escape Obby House 3D – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (Android,iOS)
- SpongeBob SquarePants S01 Ep 23 Valentine's Day | Friendly Hand Shake [Part 3/4]
- MOST INTENSE 1H GAMEPLAY EVER
- Check Out This "SHOCKING" TH10 Attack Strategy! TH10 Zap Quake Dragon Attack Strategy!
- Sonic.EXE: Nightmare Shorts Recall | All Endings!