This episode is a quick start for setting up Bootstrap 4 in Ruby on Rails 5.1 and later, aimed at people new to web development, or who are new RoR or fullstack framework developers. It also covers setting up simple form and adding a bootstrap navbar to make sure that everything works as intended.
Usually, Bootstrap is an important component of creating your first functional blog. The blog is generally the ruby tutorial that most people consider a hello world program when it comes to rails.
You can support me on Patreon:
Adamantly opposed to Patreon? Buy me a coffee instead!
Follow me on Social media:
And if you want to discuss the project, or anything really, we have a discord:
Also check out my GitHub if you’re interested in my code:
If you liked this video, please consider subscribing:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Fix "doc-08-1g-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied" in Google Drive
- Gentle Rain Sounds on Window use for Relaxing, Studying, Meditation | Rain on Window
- RAFT CRACKED + MULTIPLAYER WORKS 100% DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE 2020
- 7.13 Radix Sort – Easiest explanation with code | sorting algorithms | data structures
- What is Radioactive Pollution ? Sources, Consequences and How to Tackle It ?