Oh no! This is Final Fantasy I through XV in style of a medley. Losing a battle in various ways, or not getting to a certain location in time, will have the game make you listen to this desolate but all the while beautiful soundtrack.
Music used for IV is not an actual game over theme. In fact there are no game over themes for it lol, but I wanted to add something there to fill the gap. Too bad I couldn’t do the same for XIV: A Realm Reborn though. 🙁
Music from sequels, spin-offs, remasters and other companion series are not included.
For the info on the screen, I mostly only included the original releases, not the later releases like FFVI being in playstation on 1999 for example. Too messy to put all that there if you ask me lol.
The photo used as the thumbnail was not made by me, but by this person right here! 😀
These locations may not be accurate but…
FFI – Dead Music = 0:00
FFII – Dead Music = 0:22
FFIII – Requiem = 0:39
FFIV – Cry In Sorrow (Short Version) = 1:07
FFV – Requiem = 1:11
FFVI – Rest in Peace = 1:31
FFVII – Continue? = 1:58
FFVIII – The Loser = 2:26
FFIX – Game Over = 3:11
FFX – Game Over = 4:13
FFXI Online – Blackout = 4:41
FFXII – Game Over = 5:18
FFXIII – Game Over = 5:33
FFXIV Online: ARR = none
FFXV – End of the Road = 6:30
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Piggy Neighbor. Family Escape Obby House 3D – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (Android,iOS)
- SpongeBob SquarePants S01 Ep 23 Valentine's Day | Friendly Hand Shake [Part 3/4]
- MOST INTENSE 1H GAMEPLAY EVER
- Check Out This "SHOCKING" TH10 Attack Strategy! TH10 Zap Quake Dragon Attack Strategy!
- Sonic.EXE: Nightmare Shorts Recall | All Endings!