Played by: Nitrogenesis
Mega Man for the Game Gear is a game that is a mix of Mega Man 4/5. Some things:
– Star Man is colored green on the boss select screen (what?)
– Bright Man’s weapon is different. Instead of freezing time in short bursts, it acts more like the Gravity Hold or Centaur Flash and damages everything on screen.
– Power Stone is vastly improved because if the shot misses, you can shoot again even if any other stones are on the screen.
-For some reason, Wave Man’s music is replaced with Gravity Man’s music. A snippet of Wave Man’s original tune can be heard in the Game Over screen.
-Quick Man’s stage is brought back as a Wily stage. The lasers don’t kill you in one hit and you can slide, making it a lot easier. You don’t fight Quick Man though.
-The ending stages are kind of weird. The first two (Wave/Toad) take place in Cossack Citadel, then for the last level you go to the Skull Castle, and then after you’ve beaten that, Mega Man blows up Cossack Citadel for the hell of it. WTF?
-Wave Man doesn’t have a weakness.
Bright Man 01:33
Napalm Man 06:29
Stone Man 11:35
Star Man 18:21
Wave Man 22:43
Toad Man 27:52
Skull Castle 32:58
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://laneletters.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Piggy Neighbor. Family Escape Obby House 3D – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (Android,iOS)
- SpongeBob SquarePants S01 Ep 23 Valentine's Day | Friendly Hand Shake [Part 3/4]
- MOST INTENSE 1H GAMEPLAY EVER
- Check Out This "SHOCKING" TH10 Attack Strategy! TH10 Zap Quake Dragon Attack Strategy!
- Sonic.EXE: Nightmare Shorts Recall | All Endings!