This tutorial will show you guys how to enable and disable quiet hours in Windows 10 through the Action Center.
The Quiet Hours feature in Windows 10 has been really watered down. Unlike in Windows 8.1, you cannot set the time or the hours for which you want your PC to be ‘quiet’. You can only turn it On or Off. Let us take a look at this setting.
If you set Quiet Hour on your Windows 10 device, you will not be able to receive app notifications or calendar event, messages and email alerts. In such situations, you will not hear any sounds, nor see the screen light up due to some notification. This feature is enabled by default on all machines.
By default, Windows 10 client has been configured to stay ‘quiet’ from from 00.00 Midnight to 6.00 AM only, provided Quiet Hours is turned on. So the window of time when Quiet Hours can be engaged is from 00.00 Midnight to 6.00 AM only. You cannot change these times – it is like a take-it or leave-it situation.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10 operating system (Home, Professional, Enterprise, Education) from all supported hardware manufactures, like Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba,Lenovo, and Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://laneletters.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gentle Rain Sounds on Window use for Relaxing, Studying, Meditation | Rain on Window
- Fast Ruby on Rails 5 Bootstrap Tutorial
- RAFT CRACKED + MULTIPLAYER WORKS 100% DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE 2020
- 7.13 Radix Sort – Easiest explanation with code | sorting algorithms | data structures
- What is Radioactive Pollution ? Sources, Consequences and How to Tackle It ?