Hi, in this video, I’ll show you step-by-step, how to use RadioButton and RadioGroup in Android Studio.
You’ll be able to design an XML layout that consists of a RadioGroup containing five radio buttons and two other normal buttons to clear the selection and to get the id of the current selected RadioButton in this group. When the Submit button is clicked, a Toast message is displayed based on which radio button is currently selected. The clear button clears the selection.
I’ll also show you how to register a callback on RadioGroup and get a corresponding Toast message when we click a radio button for the first time or when the checked radio button changes in this group.
| ——————————————————————– |
→ Google Play:
→ Google Maps:
Thanks for watching! ❤
If you have any questions, write those in the comment box below. I hope you enjoyed the video. You can subscribe to my channel for more videos like this. Share this with anyone who might be interested in it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://laneletters.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gentle Rain Sounds on Window use for Relaxing, Studying, Meditation | Rain on Window
- Fast Ruby on Rails 5 Bootstrap Tutorial
- RAFT CRACKED + MULTIPLAYER WORKS 100% DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE 2020
- 7.13 Radix Sort – Easiest explanation with code | sorting algorithms | data structures
- What is Radioactive Pollution ? Sources, Consequences and How to Tackle It ?