A woman says her son is “addicted” to violent video games and sometimes plays for 20 hours straight – and they’re making him more aggressive and disrespectful. Why does she allow it?
Subscribe to Dr. Phil:
LIKE us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Dr. Phil uses the power of television to tell compelling stories about real people.
The Dr. Phil show provides the most comprehensive forum on mental health issues in the history of television. For over a decade, Dr. McGraw has used the show’s platform to make psychology accessible and understandable to the general public by addressing important personal and social issues. Using his top-rated show as a teaching tool, he takes aim at the critical issues of our time, including the “silent epidemics” of bullying, drug abuse, domestic violence, depression, child abuse, suicide and various forms of severe mental illness.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://laneletters.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SPYING on PROJECT ZORGO & GAME MASTER MEETING In Real Life (Searching Abandoned Woods & Riddles)
- SATAN'S HOLLOW from Bally Midway!
- LIVING WITH EXO MEMBER (EXO DATING GAME)
- Parents Say 14-Year-Old Son Is ‘Addicted’ To Video Games, Terrorizes House To Get What He Wants
- Miss Hollywood: Vacation – Pet Paradise Adventure – Game for Children & Kids