Get a FREE clinic video download by clicking here and signing up:
The “Rule of 5” is a straightforward, relatively simple way for a coach to reduce and organize the amount of offense that his team takes into a game each week. Scaling down his offensive package to five calls per subcategory, the playcaller then adds versatility to the limited number of concepts in his team’s offensive arsenal through the use of formations and tags. As a result, this method of organizing the offense enables the playcaller to prioritize what plays he chooses to be a part of each week’s game plan. This DVD discuss five key concepts in the quick-passing game (stick, snag, spot, slant, and hitch) in the air raid offense.
Among the topics covered:
• Cultural change
• Why use the air-raid offense?
• Rule of five rationale
• Pass protection
• Hitch concept
• Slant concept
• Snag concept
• Stick concept
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Piggy Neighbor. Family Escape Obby House 3D – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (Android,iOS)
- SpongeBob SquarePants S01 Ep 23 Valentine's Day | Friendly Hand Shake [Part 3/4]
- MOST INTENSE 1H GAMEPLAY EVER
- Check Out This "SHOCKING" TH10 Attack Strategy! TH10 Zap Quake Dragon Attack Strategy!
- Sonic.EXE: Nightmare Shorts Recall | All Endings!