Hindi Version –
Radioactive Pollution occurs when the radioactive radiations in the form of alpha particles, beta particles and gamma rays affect the living beings and their environment in a negative manner. The penetration capacity of radiation coming out from radionucildes has also been discussed.
The causes and sources of radioactive pollution have been discussed in this video. The after-effects and consequences of radiation in different forms have been discussed. Some of the sources of radioactive radiation are nuclear power plants, uranium mining/radioactive fuel mining, gamma rays coming from cosmic space etc.
The ways of dealing with radioactive radiations and radioactive pollutants have also been detailed. Watch the video for more details.
The environment and ecology videos can be found at
Economy Lectures –
Geography videos please refer to our playlist –
Medieval History videos can be found at –
Indian Polity & Constitution Previous Years Solved Questions –
Indian Ancient History Playlist –
Rivers of India –
Inspiring Biographies Playlist –
Indian Polity and Constitution –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Fix "doc-08-1g-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied" in Google Drive
- Gentle Rain Sounds on Window use for Relaxing, Studying, Meditation | Rain on Window
- Fast Ruby on Rails 5 Bootstrap Tutorial
- RAFT CRACKED + MULTIPLAYER WORKS 100% DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE 2020
- 7.13 Radix Sort – Easiest explanation with code | sorting algorithms | data structures